Thursday, February 16, 2017

By Popular Demand Bitches

Did you miss me? Apparently, I had a few loyal readers to read my "blog", but I became overwhelmed and decided to stop updating. Subsequently, my old blog was deactivated and all my material was deleted. That was a hard pill to swallow, as I had some EXCELLENT material on that page. Oh well, It's gone and I can't get it back, sorta like me and my ex. He can never get this back lol.

What's new? Nothing much but a lot if that makes sense. I decided to restart my writing from more of a diary perspective versus a blog, as a true blogger updates information on a dedicated schedule. I don't have time for that pressure! I will update when I can, and you can share my greatness then lol. I'd like to thank you in advance, and hopefully, I will be able to keep my posts coming on a daily basis. There's so many social media outlets that I find myself lost in the sauce sometimes. Between my lurking and Snapchat filter addiction, I have a lot of work to do. This online diary will be free of judgement (this is me telling you that), and proofreading. If the English is broken, it's on purpose. Remember, this is my shit, and no one is forcing you to read. If you come at me sideways, you will be eligible to catch this fade👊. Let the crazy commence!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment