Thursday, February 16, 2017

Morning Meme: Meat Beaters

I am so serious friends! Allow me to clarify my rationale for being disgusted. The first thing I look at on a man is his hands. I LOVE hands. Now, I am not here to judge you according to your occupation. The auto mechanic and trash man get the same treatment as the high ranking officer, VP, CEO etc. Either way there's absolutely NO EXCUSE for nails to be bitten down that low (points at picture👉)! Nothing turns me off more than maimed and mawed nails! These are the nails of a nervous wreck. A serial killer perhaps? He has a dick fulla hair and lint. These hands belong to a man that will uppercut a bitch and steal her car. These nails belong to a man that has 15 kids. These are felon nails. These are STD nails. Imagine him trying to finger you. Am I the only one holding back from dry heaving? He's the guy with white shit gathering at the corners of his mouth. Breath of fire. I could go on forever, but I think you got the point.

Fellas, it is imperative that your nails are clean, and at the proper length. If you have these pre-school nails, I will assume your dick game is trash, and I will dismiss you. As a matter of fact, I might cringe at the sight of these nails, not even attempting to mask my disdain. This is a clear indication that you don't take good care of yourself, or have some type of mental instability that I am not in the mood to become affiliated with. You don't respect yourself if you bite your nails. This isn't up for debate either asshole.. Are you a zombie? Do you bite your toe nails too? I'm gonna be sick. I saw this meme and instantly felt the need to express my feelings about these meat beaters. I know the owners of such nails will be on the defensive, and possibly feel the need to comment, but my sentiment will still be the same. I will NEVER have sex with  you if your hands look like this, as I value my delicacies. These germ-riddled fingers deserve no more attention from me. I feel like I need a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment