Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day Retrospective

Grant it, I didn't have a Valentine that was strewn about my social media facets because the only person I claim is myself on my taxes. Was I alone? No. I actually had a great time (until I woke up and felt like I'd been thrown off a balcony, but that's NOYB). Even when single, I never feel the "sting" of Cupid's absence on Lover's Day. I am truly loved by all that are in my company, and I have penis to play with on demand, so what else could a girl ask for? I still get cards, gifts, kisses etc. so I guess the only thing missing is the fact that I'm not in a committed relationship. Here I am, still living and shit!

I have to take a break from social media on most holidays/days of recognition as the world is so full of angry ass people! It's quite disheartening friends. You can tell who the Bitter Betty's and Lonely Larry's are by the type of shit they post. All I saw was "I didn't know he/she was single", "Look at those wack ass gifts. That's all you got?". LET PEOPLE BE GREAT!! This attitude you've adapted may be the reason your ass is lonely! Where is all the dudes you make dick appointments with? I guess you put two and two together and accepted the fact that you aren't the chosen one, and that lil' trick you like to do doesn't make him want to make you his one and only. My gripe is the lack of loyalty among our generation. These MF's are so bold nowadays that just because pictures are posted, doesn't mean these couples are monogamous (well one of em' is). I've had men slide in my DM on Instagram 2 minutes after posting a pic with his insignificant other to remind me that I shouldn't read too much into the shit they post online. Well sir, what is a lady to think? Your caption states "The love of my life, the one and only", and in the same breath you'd like me to believe this is just a formality so she won't take you to court to enter into that child support agreement. I swear I can't make this shit up people!

Are you bitches that hard pressed that the proof is in your face but yet and still you're fighting for the affection of a man? Sis, you gotta do better.  If he's inconsistent, he's entertaining multiple women. If he only comes through late at night (weekends included), he's entertaining multiple women. If there's always a "in the future" response when you ask about the progression of your situationship, he's entertaining multiple women. If he NEVER takes you out or invites you to his house, bitch he's MARRIED and you need to cut your losses and move on. If he lives with his baby mother, that's his girlfriend. This is rhetorical BTW. You can't tell me any different, as I've witnessed this first hand over the years. You can allow a person to manipulate you if you want to, but the signs are always there. A man that's wanting to REALLY get to know you and not just your vagina is going to put the time and effort in to do so. He'll be consistent with communication efforts, dates etc. Any man you meet that asks for nudes the second time you text him probably has one intention, and if not, that's not the approach one takes to get to know a lady. You might be a whore, and he's just shooting his shot, shit, I don't judge. Fuck em' all....long and deep *shrugs*.

The conclusion: Let people relish in their cheap teddy bears and chocolate. Let them live via the internet with their dried up ass lobster tails, burnt steak, pre-packaged whipped potatoes, cheap wine, and silk flowers that they got from 5 Below. Hit the like button on the picture/video of them in a hotel room that money was wasted on to receive the same three minutes of dick that they got the Sunday prior to the holiday. If you were swindled by someone you chose to entertain, blame yourself. Level up! Make better choices, and maybe next year, you can be cheesy too. Be like me. Let your personal shopper find you a big red Givenchy bag as a reminder of how much love your have for yourself. Don't be bitter baby! Just know, dust settles, and you shouldn't. Stay strong, be smart. If you agree to sex with no strings attached, bitch stay detached. If you aren't built Ford tough, take your ass on Christian Mingle and lock down a serial rapist. Whatever you do, refrain from letting people know you're bored and lonely. It's not attractive beloved. Your'e welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment