Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Daddy On Duty

Single fathers that are involved in their kids lives tug at my heart strings. I was in the store watching this guy interact with his son just now, and it really made my heart smile. I saw no ring, no woman in sight, but I did hear him say that he was going to let him play the game before bed. To top it off, both of them were adorable, so I had to tell him that. He said thanks and told me I was cute too but the little one was a tad rowdy so I let him go about his evening.

Society paints such a bad picture of men nowadays, like it's only women that are in toxic relationships. I know PLENTY of good dudes that get treated like shit, but choose to stay with a woman because they have kids, or because child support court is where they'd end up the minute they left. That's imprisonment right? Women get awarded custody without hesitation, even if there's evidence of neglect. I know men that are literally fighting just for visitation rights. The mother isn't' really thinking about the best interest of the kids, but is rather on a tyrant to ruin him because he no longer wants HER. I always encourage my men to remain steadfast in their situation. You actually do have rights. Don't just allow the payments to be enough, and your love limited at the behest of court orders. I salute any single fathers out here that are making ends meet, and still finding the time to entertain me lol. Just wanted to jot this blurb down while thinking about it. I appreciate you for real. I should've gotten the number though.....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment