Thursday, January 24, 2019

Morning Meme 2: Inch High Private Eye

When Duval posted this, I HOLLERED!! It is actually true though. You know all humans start off as having no sexual assignment but the clit is there first. The clit either stays or a penis develops to become a male. So, in theory, you were probably meant to be a girl sir. What we aren't gonna do is pretend like that little pecker is aesthetically pleasing, as that would be a lie. In actuality, women only require 2-3 inches of dick to reach the g-spot, we just have become greedy whores that like to bite off more than we can chew. Most men will never admit that they have puny peckers, especially since women pump their ego up for monetary reasons or status. I'm not putting up with it! I'm not in the mood to scissor tonight sis. If I wanted something I already had, I would go get some boobs to match and have a true lesbian experience. Humble yourself smadam. Make sure you lower your voice when talking to me as well. Only big dick makes demands around here. You ask permission.....

No comments:

Post a Comment